Friday, May 13, 2011

Update on the Blog

Hi everyone! The conference has just ended and was a great success. Unfortunately, some bad luck struck the blog yesterday afternoon when the Blogger server went down. You were all still able to read my old posts, but I could not sign on to put up anything new. Blogger.com is now up and running again, just as the weekend arrives. This means the next blog post won't be until Monday, but I will have tons to share with you then! I hope everyone who attended had a good time and travels safely back home. Check back here next week for updates on sessions I attended, thoughts on the keynote speakers, an overview of the gala night, and more! And don't forget to share your own thoughts on what you saw over the last two days in the comments area below.

-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment