Friday, May 20, 2011

And in the end...

So that was the Ontario Healthy Schools Coalition 10th Annual Forum. We laughed, we cried, and we all learnt a lot. It has been one week since the end of the forum, and I have been doing a lot of reflection on it. I stand by my initial feelings that it was one of the best organized, entertaining, and educational conferences I have had the privilege to attend. I joined the team near the end of the process, so I can’t say this with any certainty, but I am sure there were problems and setbacks along the way; but the school team here at the Sudbury & District Health Unit didn’t let anything stop them from putting on a great conference. They were resilient and they got it done. Congratulations, all your hard work definitely paid off!

If you attended, what did you think of the conference? If not, what did you think of my blog? Share your thoughts in the comments, any feedback is much appreciated. And check back soon for one last post with important links to some great resources all in one place.

Thanks for reading and have a great long weekend,

-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment